background

Friday, January 10, 2014

2.6.2009

Written Feb 6, 2009 
I want to let everyone know that things are well. I am staying super busy working on Hannah's HOPE Foundation. It is a ton of work and I am in the process of getting the foundation to be non-profit status. I am excited that soon I will be able to share with you all the wonderful things that we have in store for the foundation and all the people we hope gets blessed in return.
Thank you for all your support and prayers.

I have two special prayer requests.

First, Miss Riley. She was diagnosed with Medulloblastoma at age 7. We meet her at Carti when Hannah was receiving her radiation. She is an awesome girl and a strong fighter. She has recently had pneumonia and has taken a turn for the worse. Riley is now in the PICU at ACH and is on the ventilator to help her breath. Please check out her website and pray, pray, pray for Riley and her family.
www.caringbridge.org/visit/rileylentz

Also, I have been informed of a precious little girl named Cora. She is 11 months old and as been diagnosed with Neuroblastoma. Cora is in the PICU at a hospital in Kansas. I believe she is having her second surgery today and is already having chemotherapy treatments. Her parents have a lot of Faith. Cora's mom's blog posts remind me a lot of mine when Hannah was in the hosptial. Please pray for Cora and that she will be healed.
http://themcclenahans.blogspot.com/

Please pray for these girls to be healed!

"Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in Heaven." Matthew 18:19

Thank you and Keep the Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment