background

Friday, January 10, 2014

1.12.2009

Written Jan 12, 2009
Hello everyone!

We wanted to do an update and let you know that we are doing well. Our days are like an ocean. Sometimes the tides roll in and other times we have calm waters. All in all we are making it one day at a time with God's grace and mercy all around us.

Jon and I have a lot of projects in the works. Our number one priority is to establish a foundation that we are developing. Our goal is to help other families financially that have children in the hospital battling childhood cancer.

We have witnesses many situations first hand. We have met parents that are unable to be with their kids while they are in the hospital because they will lose their jobs. Also, parents not working/losing their job to be with their kids and are unable to pay car payments, bills, rent/mortgage, or even unable to have food to eat.
A parent should not have to choose. A child needs their mom and dad especially when they are battling cancer!

Hannah's cares account is still set up to receive donations; and the funds in that account will be moved to the foundation once it is completed. We do know of some other foundations that might be able to help at this time. If you are a family or know a family that is in need please e-mail me. My e-mail is located on the right of the page (e-mail author).

We appreciate all the prayers that we are still receiving for our family. We believe in prayer and the strength and comfort it provides.

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken." (Psalm 62:1-2)...."Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken." (Psalm 62:5-6)...."Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." (Psalm 62:8)

Keep the Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment